WHAT IS THE TAARIKA FOUNDATION?
Taarika Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit mental health organization that focuses on mental health in children and adolescents.
Our Mission is to:
1) Raise awareness about mental health in children and adolescents
2) Break mental illness stigma
3) Improve mental health in children and teens in the community
Check out our Youtube series focused on youth mental health and awareness: Supporting the Whole Child
1. Educates local parents about youth mental health issues by conducting educational talks, workshops, and using social media as a platform to disseminate helpful information.
2. Educates pediatricians to recognize and help treat mental health conditions in children and teens.
3. Educates local teachers to identify and support children and teens struggling with their mental health
4. Teaches stress management like mindfulness tools to youth with group therapy sessions and workshops.